Two August Girls

A Blog about reading and everything else.....

Sunday, January 6, 2008

A Sad Day

First I am a moron!
I dropped my camera, it broke! Now for those of you who do not know, I LOVE this camera. I have had it for 3 years and it is my life. I love to take pictures, I take them all the time(as anyone who reads this knows) and now it is not working right.
Let me say in my defense, I have a 5 month old and she and the 5yo were doing something so cute I was in a rush to get the batteries in the camera and take the picture and did not realize the camera was stilled looped around my hand....SO....when I reached down to get the batteries, BOUNCE goes the camera off the tile floor. UGH MFERR*&*^%%, adn *&()*&^!
Now my wonderful husband has gotten it to sorta work but it is not up to par and is probably going to die again soon. In the meantime, I took some photos of the hat I knitted Kennedy and my Ipod cover!

No comments: