Two August Girls

A Blog about reading and everything else.....

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Defeat the Winter Doldrums Swap Questionare

1. Do you knit, crochet, or do both? Knit
2. What types of needles do you enjoy using for making dishcloths? 7 or 8 needles round
3. What types of cotton do you enjoy using for making dishcloths? peaches and cream or peaches and cream inexpensive but pretty cotton yarn
Is there any that you've been wanting to try? Patterns with letters socks, & fair isle---that is when I am drunk and think I can do anything
4. What color(s) are your kitchen and bath decorated in (if any)? Kitchen is light green(when we paint it sort of a lighter olive color) Baths are various: pink in the girls and ours is a white color still.
5. What are your favorite colors for yarns? greens, autumn colors, maroons, and pinks
Least favorite? bright orange and limes
6. Do you like Winter, or do you count the days until it ends? Depends on the day...I like the change but hate the early darkness. Of course today it is almost 70(crazy for the midatlantic) and sunny SO I miss spring.
7. What's your favorite way to brighten your day when you're down in the dumps? Take a bath
8. What is your favorite treat to indulge in and when your down in the dumps? A book in the bath(I love my bathtub!)
9. Do you drink coffee? Tea? Cocoa? I love coffee that is not too bitter and all types of tea but green tea. I like the apples and spice and English teas.
10. If you could take a vacation starting tomorrow and go anywhere for one week and money were no object, where would you go and what would you do? That is hard I really want to go to Greece and Australia, but if I had only a week it would be Sydney Australia now because it is summer there. I also want to go on a cruise to the Artic. But yet I hate t o be cold. I know weird. 11. Do you have any allergies or aversions your pal should be aware of? I am allergic to pines and eucalyptus. I love vanillas and most other scents.

No comments: