Two August Girls

A Blog about reading and everything else.....

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Camera woes

As you know I dropped and messed up my beloved camera.  It now really SUCKS!  And I am using a IPhone as a camera...not that great.  Can not give any real updates or picks of my knitting. Plus I am missing a lot of great pics of the kids.
So let me know what you think for a new camera.  I am going between these two but let me know if you have a better option.


The Olympus in the first picture has 18X Zoom but only 7.1mega pixels, while the Fuji has 10X zoom with 8mega pixels.   I like the zoom option my last had an 8x zoom and I got beautiful pics in Bermuda.
So I am torn they are both the same price but the Fuji does come with that fashionable camera bag:)

1 comment:

Cass said...

I'm a Canon 'ho myself. I don't buy anything else. But if you're not going to be printing ginormous pics, then the 7.1 megapixels should be enough, right?