Two August Girls

A Blog about reading and everything else.....

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Keen' Cool in the Summer Dishcloth Exchange

 1.Do you Knit or Crochet? For how long? Knit for about 10 years

2. Do you enjoy using metal, wooden, or some other kind of needle\hook? wooden/ circulars, love my knit picks!

3. What are your favorite types of yarn? Any you just can't stand?I love cotton blends, they are easy to wash with kids!  

4. When it comes to cotton, are there any brands you'd love to try and haven't? The organics but sooo expensive!

5. When you make Dishcloths, do you use them yourself, or tend to give them as gifts?  Both, My Mom does not use them but my MIL really seems to like them!

6. Do you have a favorite color? Any that you dislike?  I like pinks and greens Softer ones Not Neon's:)  Browns, most colors .

7. What color(s) (if any!) are your kitchen and bath decorated in?My kitchen when we paint it in a few weeks will be a light sage green.  My Master bath is going to be a sea colored bluish turquoise.

8. What are your favorite scents around the house?
I love vanilla

9. What is your very favorite thing about summer? Long days, My whole family is home (teachers)

10. What is your least favorite thing about summer? Electric bills and sticky humid days

11. Do you use soap or body wash in the shower? both

12. What scents do you enjoy in the bath? Vanilla, nothing to florally

13. What is your favorite dishcloth pattern? whatever one I am working on at the moment:)

14. What sort of treats do you enjoy? Sweet or Salty? Salty

15. Imagine today is one of the hottest days of the year - what do you do to keep cool? Or are you one of those folks who loves the hot weather?  In a perfect world I would be on the beach in the water

16. What sorts of hobbies do you enjoy besides knitting or crocheting? reading, taking pictures, 

17. Do you collect anything (besides yarn!)
Books- which makes my husband crazy!  

18. Are you on Ravelry? If so, share your ID! twoaugustgirls

19. Do you have any allergies? Pine

20. Do you have any pets?
2 dogs- Labs- Magnus & Blue

No comments: