Two August Girls

A Blog about reading and everything else.....

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hello? Anyone Still there?

Well, it has been a busy couple of weeks, with Easter, guests and everyone home for spring break!  Plus, my husband put me to work painting our house while he was home and I had to look busy other times so it left little me time.  I hardly had time to knit either! UGH!
But now I am back to normal, well as normal as I get and I have managed to finish two things.
I got the itty bitty hats book for my birthday.  The hats are adorable and so I just ahd to make a quick bunny hat for Kenendy for Easter.  I would like to make it again using better yarn but I had little options with such a short time frame. 

1 comment:

sharon said...

so sweet
welcome back
love the peeps picture..