Two August Girls

A Blog about reading and everything else.....

Friday, March 28, 2008

Dogs on Thursday oops Friday!

I have two great...well needy dogs, Magnus and Blue.  Blue is very needy and I spend most nights kicking her off my bed only to roll over and have her laying on me again!  Now I am not mean I just end up sharing my bed with many people and dogs on most nights!  Blue, on and off all night, Ken, it is his bed too.  My 5 year old will often sneak in if she wakes up and then the baby when she will not settle down all end up in my bed, and more often than not most of them on ME! 4  It would not be so bad if I was not forced to sleep in odd positions due to the dog and child; often waking with a cricked neck!  Anyway, here are some pics of the offending parties:)!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope it's a king-sized bed.

Knitting Keep Me sane said...

I think I would leave and go to your other bed room with the baby. And get some sleep till they find you again.