Two August Girls

A Blog about reading and everything else.....

Monday, March 3, 2008

Contest and Sock of the Month

Well, one of my favorite blogs to read is Anne at The Bag Lady and the Pro.  Imagine my Joy when I went to read her this morning and discovered she is having a contest.  So be sure to check it out and make sure you tell her I sent you so I can get an extra entry!  www.yarnfamily.com

I also joined the Sock of the Month 5 KAL!  I found this a little late in February but they said theywould  have some openings in March and they did. WAHOO!  I am so excited.  Of course, I have 2 second socks to make but they do not count.  I still have to finish the 2nd sock of tiptoe through the tulips and my own finger weight classic sock with the yarn Sharon gave me, but now I will have to knit them as well as my new pair.  I have been slack with them because Katie wanted Kennedy to have a pair of socks, so I made theminstead of finishing my socks.  Then, I had to finish my squares for a square swap and mail them. SO, now it is back to knitting socks and more socks!!!

No comments: