Two August Girls

A Blog about reading and everything else.....

Monday, September 8, 2008

All Hallows Eve Dishcloth Exchange

Knotting Yarn
1. Do you knit or crochet? For how long? Knit only, wish I could crochet....10 years
2. What sort of needles or hooks do you enjoy using the most? Are there some you've been dying to try out and haven't? I use circulars from knit picks. I want to get their wooden colorful ones....Sigh!
3. What kind of projects do you most enjoy? Small things you can take with you, or big complex ones that are just gorgeous when they're done? I make a mixture of must pay attention to a pattern and easy. I like something other than just knit, I tend to get bored. Although, I love making baby hats and socks.
4. List one pattern for a dishcloth that you love to make, or just tell us about one you've made or received that you loved. I love all the dishcloths I have received. I want to make the football dishcloth and the ball band one.
5. What are your 'must have' notions? Are there any notions you need or can never have enough of? Any that might make you cry if you owned more?Petting Yarn? I need to get more stitch markers(using safety pins:) I love soft yarns.
6. What are your favorite yarns to work with? Any you hate or are allergic to? I actually like Noro yarns and the colors. I also love wool and especially soft cotton with memory.
7. What colors do you like to use in projects? Any we'd never catch on your needles? I usually use the colors required for the project, nut I love soft pink, blues and browns.
8. Any cottons you'd like to try you can't find by you, or just haven't gotten around to getting? I really like the cotton ease it has nice memory and the colors work so nice.
Halloween, Fall, and General Stuff
9. Do you like to use bar soap or shower gel more? What kinds of scents do you love? What kind do you hate? I hate pines and really floral. I like vanilla and mild smelling stuff.
10. What's more 'Halloweeny' - Ghosts, Pumpkins, or Witches? Ghosts because pumpkins are kinda a fall thing and can be used at Thanksgiving. but I love to decorate with pumpkins.
11. What's your favorite Treat to get? Sweet or Salty? Anything you're allergic to or just hate? I like both, but I am doing weight watchers.
12. What was your favorite Halloween Costume as a kid? As an adult?? I am not a good dresser upper. I do not like to dress up except in non costumes, cheerleader, etc. Actually, my 6 year old is the same, we both hate masks on our faces.
13. Are you on Ravelry? What's your ID? Twoaugustgirls
14. Anything else you'd like to be sure your pal knows? I am easy to please:)

No comments: