Two August Girls

A Blog about reading and everything else.....

Monday, September 15, 2008

All Hallows Eve Topic 1

Check out the blog of one person you DO NOT KNOW yet who is participating in this round of the swap, and then post on your site linking to their blog and sharing a little something about them - perhaps you two share a love for wooden needles, or are both first-time swappers! Or perhaps you're both into Pumpkins over Witches for Halloween time! Just a quick blurb, but take a look around their blog and get to know someone new!
I have been over toFeliciaknits! Feliciaknits! Great site, I love that she loves pumpkins at Halloween! Me too! I love pumpkins in the fall and the colors gorgeous! She also likes her bamboos and knitpicks needles, Me too, could not live without them.
I also checked out, paidtoknit. Great site. I really agree with her about loving pinks and cotton yarns I love a nice stretchy soft cotton with memory! Plus she is a teacher with the typical students. I also work in the schools, as a counselor, so I know her pain and love!

No comments: