Two August Girls

A Blog about reading and everything else.....

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Critical Mass by Sara Paretsky


Critical Mass (V.I. Warshawski, #16)Critical Mass by Sara Paretsky
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I absolutely loved this book! I had not realized the beauty that lies in physics and math until a few years ago! Like the author, I am not a physics major but the book and ideas are written for the lay person! Additionally, the book, is at its essence a beautifully written mystery filled with a realistic and at times somber portrayal of the weaknesses of humans. This is a mystery with well developed characters and intriguing plot points. For those who enjoy mysteries, history (especially world war 2), have an interest in keeping alive the knowledge iof the horror of that was/ is the Holocaust, or those who just want to read an extremely well written novel; you cannot go wrong with "Critical Mass".


View all my reviews

No comments: