Two August Girls

A Blog about reading and everything else.....

Sunday, November 3, 2013

The Ruby Red Trilogy- The Green Emerald


Emerald Green (The Ruby Red Trilogy, #3)Emerald Green by Kerstin Gier
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Emerald Green gets 4 stars. It is a well written book from Kerstin Gier. It is told from the persepective of a 16 year old girl who suddenly finds herself with the ability to time travel and some other things that would count as spoilers.
I enjoyed the English setting and the historical back and frth. I also have to say it is techinically a YA book, however, I had no trouble likig the keads and rooting for them. I loved Lucy and Paul but wish they ahd been more developed. I also think should she want Ms. Gier could definitlely write another book with Lucy and Paul as the main protagonists.
One of my favorite characters however was not only not human, but a demon! Xermerious was the best!
As far as translations go, this one was superb, if I had not had to wait for it to be translated into English I would have nver known. Flawless work!

View all my reviews

No comments: