Two August Girls

A Blog about reading and everything else.....

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

So this is what I have been up to!

So, you think, did she fall off the earth? What in the world have I been doing all this time? Well, let me tell you all two is much harder than 1! In terms of kids, we have been so busy, Katie went from soccer to swimming lessons to Basketball and now she is playing lacrosse! I am glad she likes to be so busy and active! Her father is her lacrosse coach, so hopefully she will still like lacrosse after this season. (HAHAHA)
So here are a few pics of what has been going on in my life.

Kennedy was not so sure about the snow....This is just prior to the tears!
Katie loves basketball and is a very aggressive player. (in a good way)

Here is the snow princess and Katie:)


The two of them LOVE the piano!

Yes she gets up there by herself!


Pianist in the making or just a lot of "sound and fury signifying nothing...."

Leave me alone people....

No comments: