Two August Girls

A Blog about reading and everything else.....

Friday, March 13, 2009

Happy Friday the 13th

Happy Friday the 13th!!!!
I have been so busy I have not had the time to do anything related to my blog! My oldest has been involved in rec sports since September and it never seems to stop and my youngest, 19 months does not allow me anytime to myself!

I Am hoping to take some finished objects pictures this weekend and post them! I made a cute jumping girl hat for my Katie! It is from Susan Andersons Itty Bitty hats book. I am in the proccess of finishing a sweater for myself made of the most gorgeous feeling and looking wool. It is sort of a flame red/orange and is hand dyed! MMMM yummy yummy.

I would also encourage you to check out my friend from elementary school's blog:http://heathers-hope.blogspot.com/ She has stage 4 cervical cancer and I know she would appreciate your support and prayers! Happy Friday!

No comments: