Two August Girls

A Blog about reading and everything else.....

Saturday, November 1, 2008

All Hallows Eve Swap

All Hallows Eve Dishcloth Swap!
This was such a fun swap and I really enjoyed myself! I sent my package out to Ingrid in Alaska. this was a great opportunity because she really spoiled me in the last swap! My package arrived Thursday but with Halloween it has taken me a few days to get the photos up on the web. Sorry, Madame!
I was really spoiled by my partnerAmber. She did a great job and I love my new knit picks woods. I hope you can see the amazing colors in the below posts. My 6yo thinks they are so gorgeous I should immediately teach her to knit so SHE can use them, as if! Anyway a big thank you to Amber aka Madame! Please check out her blog it is a great read. Also, can I add the 6, yes SIX, dishcloths she sent me are so cool I can not even imagine using them so I think I am going to use them for a small Halloween lapgan!!! Oh, Mom this means I will need your crocheting skills to put the finishing touches on it!!!!
Check out the pictures of my package:
















3 comments:

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

What a cool package of goodies:)Hugs Darcy

Anonymous said...

Fun package! I really love the snowman hat you knit - that's the cutest thing!

Janette said...

Hi Heather
I wanted to let you know my son Logan drew your name as the winner of the books! If you'll email me your address at Maighan2000 at gmail dot com I'll get them right out to you. :)