Two August Girls

A Blog about reading and everything else.....

Monday, October 13, 2008

If you could go anywhere at all to enjoy a wonderful fall vacation - where would you go and why? Somewhere you've been? Somewhere you've heard has amazing fall colors? Somewhere that's LESS fall-like than where you are?
Hmmm, this is a hard one, there are so many places I want to go and visit. I think I would really enjoy Seattle in the fall and then spending time driving down the west coast of Washington and Oregon for the fall. I love the south, so spending time in Savannah and Charleston, SC would be a lot of fun as well. And since I really can't make up my mind one more should not matter; I would love to visit Sydney Australia and then spend time driving around the country, visiting the outback and the cities of the south and seeing Ayers Rock and the opera house. I could think of more but I need to stop myself.

1 comment:

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

Sounds like fun.I have relatives in auckland newzealand.Hugs Darcy