Two August Girls

A Blog about reading and everything else.....

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Winter Coffee Swap Contest Question

For many people, Winter is a time of cold weather and snow - and many fun outdoor activities that can only be enjoyed during those times! What's YOUR favorite activity in Winter, and is it even outdoors??

If I had time and money I would love to ski again. I have not in years, we lived at the beach in the south and for many reasons it was a no go...

I like to sled down steep hills or go in a tube down a ski slope.

I also HATE TO BE COLD...so I really enjoy hanging with friends and reading.

My favorite thing to do in the winter though is hang with good Friends at Pam and Mike's New Year's Party! It is always a blast and we enjoy hanging with Friends we do not see that often. Some of them I have known since birth or elementary school:)

1 comment:

Marthacelia said...

This is your Mother speaking.

So, you don't look forward to being with your dear old Mom, huh, just your friends. Well!;)